Wild Dispensary’s Defence Elixir is a powerful first response for immune support. Thyme and propolis are the key ingredients.
- Thyme - used for thousands of years as an immune enhancer and also as a natural antibiotic
- Propolis -for thousands of years propolis has played an important role in preventative healthcare. Recent scientific research highlights the powerful antioxidant and anti-bacterial properties of propolis
- Olive leaf – traditionally used to support respiratory tract health
- Horehound – traditionally used as an expectorant
- Kawakawa – traditionally used by Māori to support the body when under stress
- Elderflower – traditionally used to fortify the body against colds and flus.
Thyme, horehound, elderflower, kawakawa, propolis, olive leaf, orange, anise, peppermint, spring water, vegetable glycerin, ethanol
Adults: 15 drops
Children 5-12 years: 5 to 10 drops
When unwell up to 5 x daily.