Goodbye Ouch Mankua Balm
Humans need balm. We bump, scrape, get chapped lips, do fantastic feats and feel sore afterwards. We get bitten and blown by the wind in our desire to BE outdoors. A good balm will see you through more tears, runny noses, scrapes, scratches and bruises than you can count.
Not all things called balms are natural. In fact, a trip to buy lip “balm” will give you many opportunities to put petrochemicals on your lips. EEEWWWW!
Welcome to goodbye OUCH – from Becky and John, the makers of NZ’s #1 selling natural repellent goodbye SANDFLY.
Goodbye OUCH is a true balm with unique skin support properties. It is full of delicious natural ingredients that care for your skin. Your body is very powerful and clever. It has the ability to heal. Goodbye OUCH just encourages your body to do just that. Heal.
Yep that’s right. Goodbye OUCH has 80 plus uses and we’re still counting.
Who is goodbye OUCH for?
– Families, this product is fantastic to support the body through the most common bumps, bruises and ailments.
– Travellers, it fits in your pocket and has more uses than a Swiss army knife.
– Gardeners (especially those soul sisters who don’t wear gloves), this is the trick for returning your hands to condition.
– Computer Forever Types, Sore Neck? Tension Headache? Massaging with this balm helps your body return to balance. Sorry, a kind-hearted massage therapist is not included in the tin.
– Sports People, this balm covers everything from warm up to warm down with happy feet in between.
Goodbye OUCH is made of soothing ingredients such as:
- Organic Beeswax from happy NZ bees
- Super rich oils of Apricot, Avocado, Jojoba and Red Raspberry Seed (yum!)
- Powerful essential oils of Eucalyptus, Tea Tree, Manuka, Frankincense and Geranium
- Gifts of the earth, sunshine and rain
There is no filler – every single oil has been chosen for its specific supportive effects. Every ingredient is there because it has a job to do.