Waihi Bush Flax Fibre Linseed Sunflower and Almond 500g
flax fibre - LSA uses flax fibre is milled from certified organic de-fatted flax seed, Linum usitatissimum (linseed). The fibre is high quality, unrefined, containing no toxic substances or cholesterol.
Almonds are known as the "king of nuts." A slightly sweet variety that is high in calcium, potassium, magnesium, and phosphorus, with 21 grams of protein/100g. It is the most alkalizing nut.
Sunflower seeds are filled with potassium which helps flush and reduce sodium in the body. They are plentiful in magnesium, phosphorus and calcium. They contain an impressive 23 grams of protein/100g. They are also a good source of Omega-6 Essential Fatty Acid.
This product is packaged in the absence of light, air and reactive metals and packaged in black HDPE plastic under an inert gas to further protest it against light and oxygen.
flax fibre- LSA is a combination of linseeds (flax seeds), sunflower seeds and almonds - three amazing superfood ingredients. Combined, they represent a nutrition powerhouse providing invaluable health benefits. A good source of dietary fibre, LSA also provides protein and a balanced combination of essential fatty acids.
Features of flax fibre- LSA
- flax fibre - LSA is a blend of finely ground flax seed flour, sunflower seeds and almonds.
- flax fibre - LSA is a well-balanced source of Omega-3 and Omega-6 Essential Fatty Acids (EFAs) and Monounsaturated Fatty Acid (Omega-9).
- Gluten free so can be enjoyed by those that suffer from Coeliac Disease
- flax fibre - LSA is cold pressed in the absence of light, air and reactive metals and is certified organic.
- flax fibre - LSA is packaged in recyclable, BPA free, black HDPE plastic under an inert gas blanket to further protect it against light and oxygen.
Advantages of choosing flax fibre- LSA:
- We take our flax fibre and blend it with the best quality ingredients to give you a crunchy, nutty blend that is a tasty addition to your diet.
- flax fibre - LSA is an excellent source of high quality dietary fibre, which can be used as a more gentle and nutritious alternative to psyllium hulls and other Fibre supplements / bowel regulators.
- Authenticity of batch by batch traceability, each pottle can be traced all the way back to the paddock where the seed was grown.
- flax fibre - LSA has been produced in New Zealand and is Certified Organic by AsureQuality - an independent, government approved certifying agency.
Benefits of having flax fibre- LSA in your diet:
- flax fibre - LSA is an excellent source of high quality dietary fibre, omega 3 essential fatty acids and protein.
- flax fibre - LSA is a fine organic flax seed meal that is great nutritional food for your whole family it is very low carbohydrate, so is good for diabetics and athletes, with the added benefits of nuts.
- Suitable for vegan and vegetarians wanting to add an extra nutritional boost to their daily diet.
- flax fibre - LSA is used on a daily basis as an important component of the Liver Cleansing Diet – a bestselling book by Dr Sandra Cabot.
- Both constipation and diarrhoea respond well to this blend, due to its mix of soluble and insoluble dietary fibre and its Omega-3 Essential Fatty Acid content. Some people find flax fibre – LSA helpful for Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
- Flax fibre - LSA is 28% protein which is essential for cell rejuvenation.
Is a good source of Lignans which may have a powerful immune boosting effect and act as plant oestrogens to balance hormonal fluctuations.