The FOGDOG Perfect Fritter Mix is great for every day fritters; sweet corn, vegetable, mussel and Pipi fritters. Each sachet makes enough to feed 3 hungry adults or 2 adults and a couple of children.
- For best results, re-grease pan between lots and as you turn the fritters over. That's a knob of butter at a time.
- You can use soda water instead of beer but you can't go past beer (unless it's the first thing in the morning) as it imparts subtle flavours that make the perfect fritter.
- Use lemonade if you want to make a banana fritter dessert.
- The smaller the fritter, the faster the cook time.
- Each sachet will produce around 9 medium-sized fritters.
- For corn fritters, only use Whole Kernel Corn. Don't use Creamed Sweet Corn as it produces a sloppy mixture that is harder to cook, and it increases the salt content.
- Each sachet of FOGDOG Perfect Fritter Mix combines exactly with a 410g can of drained Wattle's Whole Kernel Corn to produce the perfect corn fritters.