- SeasNo flouring the fish/seafood
- Beer is now an ingredient - we don't muck around with water!
- No waiting time for the batter to react
- Shallow fry
- A crispy, light batter that cooks fast!
They're on the pack but here they are again!
1. Empty one sachet into a bowl. All of it.
2. Mix with enough beer until it is thick and smooth (that's about 130ml). That leaves plenty of beer - you know what to do.
3. It's ready to go! Cut the fish fillets into pieces, dry then add to batter. Heat at least 4mm of oil in a non-stick fry pan until very hot. Cook pieces until golden brown and crispy either side.